Point of Care (POC) technologies are quickly transforming the landscape of healthcare. However, developing a platform that provides rapid, reliable, fit for purpose test results at the point of need poses unique design challenges.
In this guide, we share our best practices and proven approaches for solving POC commercial, usability and manufacturing challenges so you can design and engineer optimal outcomes.
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- Solutions to overcome common design challenges
- Strategies to decrease costs
- Scale-up planning approaches and best practices
- Tips for solving common commercialization challenges
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control considerations